I made the best enchiladas the other night and it was so easy.
You will need:
1lb ground beef
1 packet taco seasoning
4 large flour tortillas (9 inch maybe? they were big)
1 can enchilada sauce (the red kind)
1 (2-cup) package of mexican style shredded cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350*. Brown ground beef and season with taco seasoning according to the directions on the package.
2. Stir in about 1/2 the cheese into the warm meat.
3. Separate ground beef in the pan into 4 piles. Fill the flour tortillas and place them in a square baking dish seam side down.
4. Pour the enchilada sauce over the top of the filled tortillas, and top this with the rest of the shredded cheese.
5. Bake until cheese is bubbly.
It would probably be even better if you stirred a can of Rotel into the meat when you stir in the cheese. I'm going to try that next time. I served this with some Mexican Rice. It was easy, quick, and tasty, and Ryan really liked it!